Top 10 Black Friday Deals in 2020 & More
Black Friday has traditionally been a monster sales event every year to kick off the holiday season. It occurs on the day after Thanksgiving, traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season, in the United States. But this year, with COVID, things are a bit different. First, let’s look at some of the top Black Friday deals for 2020.
Amazon deals - quite a variety of some of the best Black Friday deals
- Over $100 off Samsung QLED TVs + Free Shipping
- Black+Decker Outdoor Tools Starting at $39 + Free Shipping
- $100 off Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones + Free Shipping
- Up to 30% off LG 4K Smart TVs + Free Shipping
- Up to 40% off Le Creuset Cast Iron Cookware + Free Shipping
- Up to $50 off Kids' Tablets + Free Shipping
- $299 Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing New Horizons Edition + Free Shipping
- Up to 60% Off Select Rugs + Free Shipping
- $89 23andMe Ancestry + Traits DNA Test + Free Shipping
- $15 Paw Patrol Dino Rescue Vehicle + Mystery Dinosaur Figure $14.99
From Dell Computers:
- $129 Dell 24" Monitor + Free Shipping
- $698 Sony 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV + Free Shipping
- $679 Dell Vostro 13 5391 Laptop + Free Shipping
- $669 New Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series 2-in-1 Laptop + Free Shipping
- $199 Apple AirPods Pro + Free Shipping
- $129 Instant Pot 6QT Duo Crisp and Air Fryer + Free Shipping
- Free Unlimited Delivery! If you join for $12.95/month or $98/Year
- $10 Tic Tac Tony Kids Game
- $54 BISSELL PowerForce Helix Bagless Upright Vacuum
- $69 Ninja 4-Quart Air Fryer
- Up to 60% off Macy's Lowest Prices of the Season Sale
- Macy's Pre-Black Friday Deals on Kitchen Appliances
From Best Buy: Pre-Black Friday Laptop Deals from $179
From World Market: Extra 15% off Curbside Pick-Up Order
Some retailers are doing special activities during this season due to the pandemic. The nation’s biggest retailer, Walmart, will offer holiday shopping deals throughout the month of November instead of the usual discounts on the day after Thanksgiving.
They are spreading out deals across multiple days and making some of their hottest deals available online. This is all intended to make the in-store experience safer and more manageable for customers. Other leading retailers are likely to do similar programs.
Last but not least, don’t let financial issues ruin your holidays. Apply for payday loans online at CashOne now and make your holiday celebrations and online shopping easier. Enjoy this holiday shopping season with complete financial peace of mind!