Father's Day: 20 Gift Ideas for Your Super Dad
This Father’s Day think outside the box when it comes to gifts for your dad. Look for something to suit his individual personality; show you care with one of these great gifts.
- Sports fan - What do you get the sporty guy with a mean fashion sense? A Coach Heritage baseball glove will put a smile on his face for $348.
- Dapper Dan - Help Dad keep his face smooth and soft for the ladies with a great shaving kit from Harry’s.
- Golfer - Golf Balls and Tee cufflinks show the world that Dad’s got game!
- Mover - Get your dad on an awesome new bike.
- World Changer - A watch from 1facewatch; each watch purchase provides money to a great cause.
- Cool Dude - Keep dad in style with a pair of wooden sunglasses.
- Trendsetter - Hot Sox are the hottest accessory for men right now.
- Primper - Buy Dad a grooming kit so he’ll always look his best.
- Beach Bum - Swim shorts look great on every dad.
- Beverage Connoisseur - DeLeon ‘Reposado’ Tequila tastes as special as Dad is.
- Mr. Practical - A shoehorn bottle opener is great for putting on shoes and taking off bottle tops.
- Movie Lover - Movie Pass: prepaid movie passes give Dad all the movie tickets he wants without waiting in line.
- Master Chef - The ’99 Inspirational Chefs’ cookbook is perfect for dads who cook.
- Comfort Lover - Fashion meets comfort in Tretorn’s new Skymra canvas sneakers.
- Health Nut - Ritual Wellness 1-day cleanse for better health.
- Drinker - Customize a wine or spirit gift box.
- Music Lover - An iPad Amplifier; amplifies the sound on Dad’s iPad.
- Techie - Customizable electronic cases are a fun way to keep his stuff safe.
- Grill Master - A BBQ sauce gift set will go down a treat.
- Chess Master - A cool chess set will be the best gift ever for a chess fan.
Comments are closed