In reality this never happens because it is not practical.
With fast payday loans you may choose to cover small, unexpected expenses while avoiding expensive rebound-checks, late fees and late payment penalties.
The relative ease of these one hour payday loans have made them extremely popular to people nationwide. And with the internet, you can have an easy and speedy access to 1 hour payday loans. You can receive amount you need in your bank account without even leaving home.
Sure, payday loans can help you out when you are facing financial crisis, but there are several serious factors that need to be considered before you actually take out such a loan. Please read on.
Do 1 Hour Payday Loans Exist?
Many people ask can I get a 1 Hour Payday Loan? No, this never happens because it is not practical. When applying for your payday loan the lender must take some time to explain all the terms and conditions to you as well as get your complete approval.
Even once this is completed it takes some time to process your approval and actually get your money into your bank account. Usually it takes one business day – no holidays or weekends.
So, if you apply in the morning and get approved, it is likely you will receive the money the next business day. Always ask your lender, once you are approved, when you will receive the money in your account. Plan on a 1 business day turnaround for your loan (excluding holidays and weekends).
Facts about Fast Payday Loans
Before taking out the loan, it is extremely important to ask yourself whether you will really be able to afford to pay back the loan when it falls due. Most payday loans are made on a two week to four week basis.
First, let’s take a look at fast payday loans. Usually the lender will agree to lend you a specified amount of money for a certain period of time. For example, let’s say you needed $300 to cover some unforeseen expenditure. You would borrow $300 and write out a postdated check for two weeks hence to cover the amount of the loan plus the finance fee, which could be around $80 for this size of loan. So, in this example, in two weeks the lender expects to be able to cash that check for $380 to recover the loan given to you. Failure to pay on a specified date attracts more charges.Pros:
- The major advantage of a payday loan is that it is available in case of any emergency. So when you need next day cash loan, after approval, you will get it if you agree to the terms of the loan.
- For unexpected medical emergencies, sudden bills and other unforeseen money needs a fast payday loan can be a good solution. Even if the rate of interest is unusually high you do not mind paying that much when you have an urgent need.
- Nobody other than you is affected in this process. There is no need to consult a finance agent to acquire your payday loan in one hour. As it is a small loan, the lending companies do not have any problem concerning security requirements.
- Payday loans are the best option for getting fast cash like payday loans. You can apply for it online, and the money gets deposited into your account directly.
- Another point worth to consider is that fast payday loans are available to nearly everyone with a bank account and a debit card, and who have a regular job. The lender will transfer the amount you ask for directly in your account, usually the next business day. Ask your lender what they can do for you and when you will receive your loan once you are approved.
- This kind of loan is notorious for being expensive. The interest rates/fees are usually high and the repayment time can leave a hole in your pocket.
- With fast payday loans, there may be a $10 wire fee that is deducted from the loan amount you receive. For example, if you request a fast payday loan for $300, the $10 fee will be deducted, and the bank wire amount you receive in your account will be $290. These wire fees vary so ask your lender first before accepting an expedited payment.
So, is there any point to payday loans? Yes, but only really for a genuine emergency where there isn't any alternative. Using payday loans on a regular basis is not recommended. Keeping this option open only for certain financial emergencies is advisable.