Do you need financial assistance?
With next day payday loans or cash in one day the customers choose payday advances to cover the small, unexpected expenditure while avoiding expensive rebound-checks, late fees and penalties of payment.
The relative ease of these one day or next day payday loan have made them extremely popular in the financial market. And with the Internet boom, you can have an easy and speedy access to payday loans. You can receive amount you need in your bank account without even leaving home. Sure, payday loans can help you out when you are facing financial crisis, but there are several serious factors that need to be considered before you actually take out such a loan.
Do One Hour Payday Loans Exist?
Many people ask about One Hour Payday Loans. In theory this can happen but from a practical standpoint it cannot. When applying for your payday loan the lender must take some time to explain all the terms and conditions to you as well as get your complete approval.
Even once this is completed it takes some time to process your approval and actually get your money into your bank account. Usually it takes 4 -8 hours on a normal business day – no holidays or weekends.
So, if you apply in the morning and get approved, it is possible you would have the money in your bank account later that day. But, always assume that once you are approved you will receive the money in your account the next business day. One hour payday loans can happen but they are extremely rare and a result of coincidence and not the normal processes. Plan on a 1 business day turnaround for your loan.
Before taking out the loan, it is extremely important to ask yourself whether you will really be able to afford to pay back the loan when it falls due. Most payday loans are made on a two week to four week basis.
First, let’s take a look at how payday loans work. Usually the lender will agree to lend you a specified amount of money for a certain period of time. For example, let’s say you needed $300 to cover some unforeseen expenditure. You would borrow $300 and write out a postdated check for two weeks hence to cover the amount of the loan plus the finance fee, which would be around $80 for this size loan. So, in two weeks the lender expects to be able to cash that check for $380 to recover the loan given to you. Failure to pay on a specified date attracts more interest.
- The major advantage of a payday loan is that it is available in case of any emergency. So whether you need a next day cash loan or 24 hour payday loan, you will easily get it.
- For unexpected medical emergency, sudden bills and other unforeseen financial requirements the payday loans are highly profitable. Even if, the rate of interest is unusually high, but when you are in terrible need, you do not mind paying that much.
- No body other than you is affected in this activity. There is no need of consulting a finance agent to acquire your loan approved. As it is a small loan, the finance companies do not have any problem concerning surety.
- Payday loans are the best option for getting instant cash like next day cash advance. You can even apply for it online, and the money gets deposited into your account directly.
- Another point worth considering is that Payday loans are available to nearly everyone with a bank account and a debit card, and who is in regular employment. The lender will immediately transfer the amount you ask for directly in your account, usually within 24 hours.
- This kind of credit is notorious for being expensive. The interest rates are usually high and the repayment time can leave a hole in your pocket.
- With next day payday loan, there may be a $10 wire fee that is deducted from loan amount you receive. For example, if you request a next day loan for $300, the $10 fee will be deducted, and the bank wire amount you receive in your account will be $290.
So, is there any point to a payday loan? Yes, but only really for a genuine emergency where there isn't an alternative. Using these next day payday loans or 24 hour cash advance on a regular basis is not recommended. Keeping this option open only for certain financial exigencies is feasible as well as advisable.